- To celebrate the achievements of players in the ICT Industry.
- To reward and encourage excellence, in practice and ethics, in the industry.
- To promote indigenization and localization of ICTs in Zimbabwe
- To provide a platform for players in ICT and related industries to meet and create networks beneficial for the development of the nation through ICTs.
- To ignite interest in ordinary Zimbabweans to use ICTs in their learning, everyday life and employment for the betterment of their lives.
The Ministry of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services of the Republic of Zimbabwe is hosting the 2016 ICT Achiever’s Awards on 5 November 2016 to acknowledge the efforts of individuals and organizations who have excelled and contributed meaningfully to the development of our nation.
Hon. S. Mandiwanzira, Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services would like to take this opportunity to invite your organisation to participate in this prestigious event.